Thursday, October 4, 2007

Irony, Thy Name Is Silence?

Oddly, the less frequently I post, the more visitors I get every week. I have no idea why. Also my page views have skyrocketed. The less I say, the more you read. Bizzarre.

I'm thinking with my new full-time job and my new hobby (see the post What I Really Want To Do Is Direct) I really should change this blog to a "once a week" footing. Daily is out of reach right now.

I'll try to post one humour story a week, most likely on Friday or early Monday morning. More videos will also be coming down the pipe, but they'll be a bonus on top of my weekly humour post.

So, here's what's new...

HOMEMADE VIDEO BLOG ENTRY!

What I Really Want To Do Is Direct
This post will be of a video I shot today. I just got a lovely Panasonic GS80 Mini DV Camcorder and I thought that 'Frodo', my 10-year old english bull terrier would be the perfect first subject. (more...)


Btw, my posting was so erratic in August that I'm going to combine it with September for choosing the next "Post of the Month". It seems kind of silly to vote for "Post of the Month" when the month only has FIVE posts.

We Have a Winner!
"The Worst Smell Ever" has been voted, by you the readers, to be July's Post of the Month. Thanks to those who voted! (more...)


This Just In
"The Most Fascinating Thing I've Heard This Century"

Theoretical physicist and 2057 host Michio Kaku speculates on the future of civilization.

Quote - "The generation now alive, and our grandchildren, are the most important generations ever to walk the surface of the earth."(more...)



Don't miss these classic posts!

My personal favorite post:
Hot Coffee At Twenty Below

Reader's Favorite post for April:
Adventures In Cuba: People Are Funny When They're On Vacation

Reader's Favorite post for May:
The Top Five Fuhringer Family Fishing Trip Disasters

Reader's Favorite Post for June:
Sorry Buddy

The most read "This Just In" post:
Videos of Water Flash Freezing


Thanks! - T. D. Fuhringer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yiech! It must be really difficult to recover after having been french kissed by a dog!

Andreas said...

hahah great stuff! more more more

Kumar said...

That was a good one on Sales Clerks! Its a pity they don't realise their impact on customers and the business they serve.

Lapa said...

MIGUEL TORGA



THE PLOUGHMAN OF THE WRITING



A SHARED PATH



In the 1st centenary of his birth


BY CRISTÓVÃO DE AGUIAR

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to return? We've missed your blogging little ways here.