Tuesday, May 1, 2007

This Just In - Videos of Water Flash Freezing

Yesterday I posted a story in which my coffee flash froze on me during the ice storm of '98. For those naysayers who think that's impossible, I present the following videos as evidence.

Watch as hot water freezes instantly when exposed to cold air.

The above video from January 1st, 2006 was taken by the organizers of the 2006 K-300 dog sled race to demonstrate why they decided to cancel the race.

But wait, there's more...

Watch water supercooled to -21 degrees flash freeze when exposed to normal air.

In this video, the water acts very much like my coffee did that night back in '98.

And finally, a video for fans of blowing things up.

A cool video made by the American Military about the effect of a torpedo on a destroyer.

It's water related and it's cool.
-----
Next News: Popular Fiction Hits 100 Visitors

Previous News: Dog Owners Fleeced in Poodle Scam
-----

No comments: